The University of New York in Prague (UNYP) was founded in 1998 and is offering American and Czech University degrees delivered fully in English from the central European city of Prague. UNYP has a long history and degree partnership with the State University of New York, specifically, The State University of New York, Empire State College (SUNY, ESC). UNYP remains one of the largest English language higher-education institutions in the Czech republic.
The University of New York in Prague is made up of four main UNYP schools of Business, Psychology, International Relations and Communication & Media.
Through these four unique schools, UNYP delivers Czech and American accredited bachelor´s degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Communication & Media
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- English language & Literature
UNYP also offers a three-year Business Administration program with a concentration in:
- Sports Management
- Human Resources.
UNYP is also offering a variety of Master´s, MBA and Ph.D. programs in English that can help students carry on with their studies, specialize in a specific career field or move ahead in their career.
University of New York in Prague Master´s Programs:
- International Management
- Strategic Communications
University of New York in Prague MBA concentrations:
- Project Management
- Online Flexible MBA
You may have come to UNYP to earn a degree, but that’s only the start! The University of New York in Prague offers a variety of activities and services to make your stay with us both rewarding and fulfilling. The Student Affairs Office will take care of you from your arrival on the first day, through individual counselling during your studies on academic and personal matters, up to assistance and guidance in achieving your career goals that will continue even after your graduation.
We believe that it is very important that students pursue and enjoy activities outside the classroom, such as sports, fitness, cultural and social events and trips. We take a proactive approach to extracurricular activities, and are always happy to provide the necessary assistance. We encourage UNYP students to develop their own clubs, societies, and events or to become more involved with the Student Council that represents all UNYP students.
How can we help you?
- We advice and assist international students with issues such as visa registration, visa renewal and health insurance (International Office)
- We help students to find accommodation and housing opportunities
- We can navigate you about sporting facilities at UNYP (UNYP Blazers Teams )
- We organize seminars, workshops, corporate visits, career days, internship and job postings, and individual consultations for our students (Career Office)
- We manage alumni network, organize alumni reunions and related events with the participation of our alumni and students (Alumni Office)
- We arrange additional benefits and discounts for all UNYP students within our Benefits Program