Based in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore, and counting 100 nationalities on its campuses and partnerships with 280 leading universities around the world, EDHEC Business School is a fully international business school directly connected to the business world. EDHEC is among the top 15 best European business schools according to the Financial Times, and it holds the prestigious triple-crown accreditation, as only 100 schools in the world do.
EDHEC’s 40,000 alumni spread over 120 countries represent a community of engaged leaders, trained to act practically and deliver solutions to the main economic, social, technological and environmental challenges facing the world.
The School has developed a unique model founded on the research of real practical use to society, companies and students. EDHEC is a centre of excellence, innovation, experience and diversity, focused on impacting future generations in a fast-transforming world. The School exists to make a positive impact on the world.
EDHEC in figures:
- 8,600 students in academic education, 184 professors and researchers, 11 research centres
- 5 campuses and a platform devoted to 100%-online certificate and degree programmes: EDHEC Online
- a comprehensive portfolio of 23 programmes designed for future decision-makers: Bachelors (BBA and BSc), a Master in Management, Masters of Science (MSc), MBAs (Full-time and Executive MBA), a PhD in Finance
- an extensive EDHEC Executive Education offering of certificate and degree programmes for managers, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Take a look at our excellent rankings:
- MSc in Financial Markets - Top 5 Master in Finance worldwide FT 2020
- MSc in Marketing Management - #7 Master in Marketing worldwide QS 2021
- Master in Management - #16 MIM worldwide FT 2021
- Top 15 European Business - FT European Business School Rankings 2019
- BBA - No. 1 in France by Challenges Magazine 2020
|Symbols & Programme Name||PROGRAMME||Degree Level||Duration||Tuition|
|Master in Management||Masters||2 academic years||€41,000 (non-EU students) / GETT track - €64,600 for non-EU students|
|MSc in Finance/ MSc in Financial Markets/ MSc in Corporate Finance and Banking||Masters||1 year||€25,600|
|MSc in International Accounting and Finance||Masters||1 year||€25,600|
|MSc in Marketing Management||Masters||1 year||€21,300|
|MSc in Creative Business & Social Innovation||Masters||1 year||€21,300|
|MSc in Global & Sustainable Business||Masters||1 year||€25,600|
|MSc in Management Studies||Masters||1 year||€21,300|
|MSc in Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence||Masters||1 year||€25,600|
|MSc in Climate Change & Sustainable Finance||Masters||1 year||€27,000|
|LLM in Law and Tax Management||Masters||1 year||€21,300|
|MSc in Strategy, Consulting & Digital Transformation||Masters||1 year||€21,300|
|MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation||Masters||1 year||€25,600|
EDHEC is a fully inclusive learning environment. We welcome each year thousands of new students from a range of different backgrounds and experiences to our campuses. At EDHEC, a diverse student body leads to an enriched learning environment. Activities nourishing the life at campus everyday as well as the events held by EDHEC Alumni Clubs helps you make the most out of the experience at EDHEC Business School.
More than 80 student associations ease the inclusion and the entrepreneurial spirit and they are vectors of our DNA. They conduct the business behaviour and the soft skills needed for professional development, as well as an open mind-set. Student associations and initiatives enable students to interact around common aspirations and share their areas of interest with an academic community of exceptional richness. They provide a means of living their citizenship to the full; they contribute to developing the culture of debate and intellectual curiosity encouraged by EDHEC; they constitute an invaluable experience in project management and teamwork. Engaged, passionate, EDHEC students are future leaders willing to make a positive impact on the world and society at large.
Looking for Bachelor or Master in Management, Finance, Marketing or Data Analytics? With scholarships and financial support? Take a glance at EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL www.edhec.edu . Our campuses are located in France, Singapore, and London.
Check out our programme portfolios below:
- International BBA (Bachelor)
- Master in Management - Financial Economics
- Master in Management - Business Management
- Master in Management - Global Economic Transformation & Technology
- MSc in Climate Change & Sustainable Finance (NEW)
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Corporate Finance & Banking
- MSc in Financial Markets
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Risk & Finance
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc in Strategy, Consulting & Digital Transformation
- MSc in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc in Global & Sustainable Business
- LL.M. in Law & Tax Management
- MSc in Creative Business and Social Innovation
- MSc in Management Studies
EDHEC offers various Scholarships and Financial Aid to our international students, please contact our representatives for more information.