The Philippine-Italian Association (PIA) is a non-profit, cross-cultural and educational organization based in Makati City and was created to advocate and further enhance Philippine-Italian friendship in the field of education, culture, and art.
For 59 years, we have been championing friendship between the people of the Philippines and Italy as a bridge between our two cultures.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Created in 1962, The Philippine Italian Association is the pioneer in teaching Italian Language in the Philippines!
In recent years:
- (2017) PIA registered its Intensive Italian Language courses for the levels A1 and A2 with TESDA;
- (2018) PIA started a scholarship program to send 2 of its students to Italy for summer courses; (program suspended in 2020 and 2021)
- (2019) PIA launched an e-learning platform accessible 24/7;
- (2019) PIA also signed an agreement with the Università per Stranieri di Siena (specialized in teaching Italian language to foreigners);
- (2020) PIA started to offer also ONLINE group courses!
- (2021) PIA launches its first courses of Italian language for children
- (2021) PIA becomes a center CILS (the Italian language proficiency exam of the Università per Stranieri di Siena, recognized by the Italian government)
TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENTS:
In the past 20+ years, we have reached the highest degree of specialization in translating Philippine and Italian administrative, legal, business, school and medical documents.
PIA's translators from English to Italian are native Italian speakers, proficient in English and knowledgeable of the English terms used in Philippine documents.
This service is also registered at, and recognized by, the Embassy of Italy in Manila and the Embassy of Switzerland in Manila.
|Languages||Italian language Online - beginners 1 (A1-a) - Sept. 20 (MWF evening)||36 hours||5500PHP|
|Languages||Italian language Online - beginners 1 (A1-a) - October 07 (Tu-Th. evening)||36 hours||5500PHP|
|Languages||Italian language Online - beginners 1 (A1-a) - October 20 (Daily evening)||36||5500PHP|
|Languages||Italian language online - Pre-Intermediates (A2a) - October 09 (Saturday evening)||36hours||5500PHP|
|Languages||Italian language online - Pre Intermediates (A2a) - October 31 (Sunday morning)||36 hours||5500PHP|
|Languages||ITALIAN E-LEARNING PLATFORM||1, 2, 3 months|
|Languages||Italian language proficiency exams - CILS|