Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) is an American university with a global perspective and an international atmosphere situated in Vienna, Austria. We offer study abroad opportunities through our worldwide network in the United States, Europe and Asia; small class sizes allowing a more personal focus on the student; and Vienna, the most livable city in the world.
Recognized as a leader in global education, Webster is dedicated to academic excellence and innovation in higher education. Our students benefit from a tight-knit university with talented students from over 70 different countries, a distinguished faculty, and highly interactive classes. We also offer transfer credit opportunities not just for students who have already attended college or university previously, but also for students who have taken internationally recognized exams such as GCE A Levels, the International Baccalaureate diploma, or AP exams. Furthermore, degrees from Webster VIENNA Private University are accredited in both the U.S. and Austria; this means that (subject to minimum credit requirements) upon graduating each student will be eligible to receive two diplomas: one American and one European.
Webster Vienna is located in a refurbished neoclassical palace in the 2nd district of Vienna, in a student neighborhood near the famous Prater park. Our campus includes many facilities and amenities such as computer labs, a Cognitive and Neuroscience Behavioral Lab, recording and editing suites and music rehearsal spaces. To explore our campus for yourself, take our virtual tour.
At Webster Vienna, all our students benefit from:
- A Faculty Advisor who provides personalized guidance throughout the entire program of study
- The Library and Textbook Service which provides you with all textbooks, reference material and other resources required for your coursework: the cost of these is included in your tuition fee
- The Language Center, which is there to help you improve your reading, writing and speaking skills through one-on-one tutoring sessions
- The Quant Center, which offers free tutoring in Math and quantitative work to students at all levels and across all disciplines
- The Careers Service, which is committed to helping students and alumni find the best possible opportunities towards fulfilling careers. We also collaborate with the online platform JOBTEASER, a dedicated career service for students and the companies that want to hire them
- A global Alumni Network which can help support and connect you after you have graduated and for the rest of your life
- A great selection of clubs, extracurricular programs and events, such as Webster’s Model UN network, the SIR Eta Alpha Honors Society, the Student Government Association and the annual Webster’s Got Talent! talent show
- Study Abroad opportunities at one or more of the other Webster campuses in our global network
|Communications||BA in Strategic Communication||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 annually|
|International Relations||BA in International Relations||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 annually|
|Management||BA in Management||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 annually|
|Psychology||BA in Psychology||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 per year|
|Economics||BSc in Business Administration||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 per year|
|Marketing||BA in Management with Emphasis in Marketing||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 per year|
|International Business||BA in Management with Emphasis in International Business||Bachelors||4 years||EUR 21100 per year|
|International Relations||Master of Arts in International Relations||Masters||2 years||EUR 28080 (full program)|
|Psychology||Master of Arts in Psychology with an Emphasis in Counseling Psychology||Masters||2 years||EUR 37440 (full program)|
|Management||Master of Business Administration||Masters||2 years||EUR 28080 (full program)|
|Marketing||Master of Science in Marketing||Masters||2 years||EUR 28080 (full program)|
|Finance||Master of Science in Finance||Masters||2 years||EUR 28080 (full program)|